Tim's Barber Shop A St. Pete Landmark Since 1929

A St. Pete Landmark Since 1926

The photo is of Tim’s Shop back in 1946 when Bill Metz owned it. Tim’s Barber Ship has been a St. Pete Landmark since 1926 . Tim took it over in 1998.

Tim’s Barber shop is open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.

Click here to make an appointment.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on email